With COVID-19 restrictions being lifted and things finally returning to normal, we have decided to have our annual picnic after all. After what we’ve all been through the last 15 months, we welcome the opportunity to gather together and celebrate the good we all do. And what better way than our annual picnic. As with all other MCPWA events, we’re doing things differently in 2021 to make the event bigger and better than ever. Below are just some of the details. More information and the ticket order form will be going out sometime next week so keep on the lookout.
- What: 2021 Annual Meeting and Picnic – A Food Truck Event
- When: Thursday, August 5th from 12 noon to 5 pm
- Where: St. Michael’s Grove and Pavilion, 400 Jacobs St, Mont Clare, PA
- Details: Picnic style food from several food trucks, assorted beverages, mobile axe throwing trailer, fantastic door prizes & 50/50 cash prizes (bring extra cash), horseshoes, cornhole, volleyball, and best of all an afternoon hanging out with friends, colleagues and co-workers.
Pre-registration REQUIRED by July 23, 2021
NEW VENUE ~ NEW FORMAT
- All food purchased at Food Trucks.
- Every ticket holder will receive $40 in “MCPWA Picnic Money” to spend as they wish.
- All beverages provided “Free of Charge” courtesy of MCPWA & Picnic Sponsors.
- Additional picnic money available for purchase.
Google Map & Directions: https://goo.gl/maps/UW6ZudYe8wLY7LhV8