1015 Bridge Road
Eagle Power & Equipment – Trius, Inc. – perkEpave – SealMaster
This event will consist of 2 education/training sessions, vendor product displays and vendor demonstrations showcasing different products and processes relevant to Public Works. All aspects of this event will be held either outdoors or under open-air pavilions with all applicable CDC COVID-19 safety precautions in place and strictly enforced. Total number of attendees will be determined by the appropriate CDC guidelines in effect at the time of the event. Only register those who will attend and please do not send anyone not registered.
- GIS & Asset Management Systems for Field Personnel
- Brian Berdel and colleagues from McMahon Associates will present case studies of how Municipal Public Works Departments utilize various features of the Traisr Application.
- CDL Pre-Trip Inspection Process
- Fred Yuhasz, CDL Driving Instructor/Examiner from the North Montco Tech Career Center with provide attendees with a refresher course on complying with CDL Regs.
Vendor Presentations & Product Viewing/Demonstrations
- Eagle Power & Equipment/Turf & Tractor: Case & Kubota construction, turf, and tractor equipment.
- Trius, Inc.: Vac-Con Combo Jetter, Vacpak Leaf/Litter/Trash Truck, Multihog Sweeper.
- perkEpave: ECO friendly flexible porous paving for parks/walks/trails. Presentation & Demo.
- SealMaster: Crack Sealing, Hot Pour Mastic & Sealcoating equipment & demonstrations.
8:00 AM – 8:30 AM On-Site Registration
8:30 AM – 8:45 AM Welcome, Meeting Instructions & Safety Precautions
8:45 AM – 11:45 PM Training Sessions/Equipment Viewing/Vendor Presentations & Demonstrations (Detailed schedule available day of event)
11:45 PM – 12:00 PM Short Business Meeting
Individually wrapped snacks and bottle/can drinks will be provided at breaks.
Food sponsored by McMahon Associates.
NO OTHER FOOD WILL BE PROVIDED. PLAN ACCORDINGLY.
RSVP by Monday, May 10, 2021 to: MontcoPWA@gmail.com or (215) 256-8331